Cool metals and cozy sweaters are my go-tos for cold weather style. I love the icy tones of these five favourite things.
1. From the Disney Dream Collection Diamond and Platinum Mickey Mouse Earrings bring holiday sparkle.
2. Hot chocolate will taste extra sweet in this super cute Bambi Figural Mug. I love the soft caramel colour, too.
3. The thick, cozy quality of this Mickey and Minnie Mouse Knit Sweater makes me very happy. The soft, heathered look pairs perfectly with denim.
4. Gone are the gold tones of summer, white gold elevates every winter look. For everyday I love the subtle design of this Mickey Mouse Icon Ring.
5. Icy metallic tones make this Disney Cruise Line Anchor Wallet winter ready – and a happy reminder of sailing aboard the Disney Dream.
SarahMay 28, 2015 at 12:59 am
I’ve looked all over for this Disney Cruise Line Anchor Wallet and unfortunately it is not in the Disney Store anymore and I can’t find it anywhere else. So you happen to have any ideas on where I could buy one? It’s really important to me so I appreciate any suggestions you could offer!
BarbaraMay 29, 2015 at 7:20 pm
Thanks so much for the enquiry. If you click the description link on my blog post you will be directed to the Disney Store page that currently lists the wallet as ‘Sold Out’. This may mean that the piece will be re-stocked in the future. I would suggest checking back every so often. You might also try contacting Disney Store Guest Services with this product inquiry at 1-800-328-0368. The item number for the Disney Cruise Line Anchor Wallet is 7501055880525P. Unfortunately, the only other way I know of to purchase Disney Cruise Line merchandise is on a Disney cruise ship itself. Best of luck with your search!
SarahJuly 5, 2015 at 5:42 pm
Unfortunately they don’t sell it anymore. Do you (or anyone else) know of any options where I could find one? I’ve looked everyone and it would mean so much to me if I could get it!!
BarbaraJuly 20, 2015 at 12:43 pm
I’m sorry to hear that the wallet is no longer available for purchase. Perhaps in your travels you may find something similar, or even better, to suit your needs. Best of luck!